Sheets-Rockford Silver Plate

was Racine Silver Plate Co 1873-1882, Rockford Silver Plate Co 1882-1925, Sheets 1925-1956. In 1925, company was bought by Raymond Sheets, manufacture of flatware discontinued, first silverplated holloware was produced, later re-silvering plant appears in City Directories through 1956

Source: Rockford City Directories

Sheets Rockford Silver Plate

Source: 1928 Rockford City Directory

Sheets Rockford Silver Plate
Rockford Silver Plate Co. was established in 1875 R.W. Sheets moved the factory to Mulberry St, and named Sheets Rockford Silver Plate. The company was sold in 1955

Source: Nuggets of History, May-June 1973