State Housing Board’s Certificate of Necessity authorizing the creation of the Rockford Housing Authority, July 11, 1951

Sources: Letter donated by library patron 9/22/2021, article Rockford Morning Star, July 14, 1951

314 (formerly 302) North Avon Street, built in 1887 for L. M. Combs, later owned by Dr. and Mrs. Henry C. Clements

Ssources: Rockford Daily Register, May 24, 1887; Rockford Daily Gazette, March 13, 1890; Rockford Morning Star., August 8, 1891; Google image captured July 2012

Kinsey Farms Subdivision located within walking distance of Kishwaukee Consolidated School

Source: Rockford Republic  February 25, 1920

Source: Kishwaukee School Postcard Ebay Image