Jesse A. Barloga, architect – 1825 Old Wood Rd.

Strandquist

Photo source:  Jeff Aulik

House was built earlier that 1942 but did not have a street number.  It was listed on the east side of the road, belonging to Albion J.S. Strandquist.  In 1956, Margery Strandquist is listed as the owner at 1825 Old Wood Rd.

House is listed as Condemned in 2015.