Source of photo: Jeff Aulik
Peterson and Johnson, architects, completed plans for this house in 1924 for Dr. Emery W. Goembel and his wife, Vesta B. The foundation was poured in Nov. 1925 and they moved into the English Tudor-style home in 1926.
Source: Rockford Morning Star Nov. 13, 1925
Source: Rockford Register-Republic Nov. 19, 1968
Assorted members of the Deery family have resided there for approximately half a century.