Cape Cod style built by or before 1940. No architect listed in newspaper.
First owners: Mr. and Mrs. Harold Ring.
Second owners: Harold Krup family, who were entered in Christmas Lighting contests 1954 – 1962, and still living there in 1970 when a son married.
Current owner 1995 – 2016: Robert and Bonnie Belund
Sources: All photos are from www.realtor.com; some information from www.rockfordtownshipassessor.net; some information from Rockford newspapers.