501 Gregory St. – Catlin House, built 1866

501-gregory-st

Photo from Realtor.com     House built by 1866, confirmed in City Directory   Home of Dr. and Mrs. A.S. Catlin, Rockford’s earliest physician on East Side of Rockford, was residing here in 1846.

Originally numbered 401 Gregory St., Mrs. A.C. Catlin obituary showed it as 501 Gregory in 1902. Dr. Catlin died in August, 1892 at age 91.

House for sale in Nov. 2016 at $36,458.