Source: Jeff Aulik
Condensed history by Jeff Aulik, researcher: “Original blueprints are dated 11/24/1934, architect Armour Titus, who was hired by architect Jesse Barloga in 1926 and lost his job in the Depression. He had an office ai 423 E State St. in 1934. This “summer cottage” was designed for W. L. Davey, who was president of the Davey Pump Co.. It is not clear whether he was still with the Pump Co. in 1934; as it was involved in a merger in 1932.
The house is heavily modified today with 3 additions.”