Church of the Christian Union [Unitarian Church] dedicated in 1888
201 No. Main St., currently (2014) the parking lot immediately south of Veteran’s Memorial Hall.
Formed by disenchanted members of the First Baptist Church.
Source: Rockford: an illustrated history, by Jon Lundin, page 90.
Stereograph of the interior of Church of the Christian Union.
Source: Local History collection of stereographs