Source: “Souvenir of the Old Stone School Centennial and Lincoln Park School; March 23, 1957”
4103 West State St. (and Springfield Ave.)
Lincoln Park brick School, shown at left, was built in 1915 and used first by students in 1916. Consisted of four rooms. At first it was thought that the Stone building would no longer be needed, but a large enrollment soon brought it back into use.
Source: “Souvenir of the Old Stone School Centennial and Lincoln Park School, March 23,1957”
*The Old Stone School was physically moved to Rockton, IL, and is next to The Church by the Side of the Road. Sold at auction to Walt Williamson, owned of The Wagon Wheel in Rockton, in 1964, for $500.