The Moorings of Arlington Heights is located on 45 acres formerly part of the Old Magnus Farm. The Mooring is gated retirement community and nursing home/assisted living. The Moorings of Arlington Heights, 811 E. Central Rd., Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005. http://www.themooringsofarlingtonheights.org
the Old Magnus Farm Round Barn still exists and has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1992. Also located at 811 E. Central Rd., Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Source: Rockford Morning Star December 4, 1959
The Old Magnus Farm was owned and operated by Alexander B. Magnus until 1965. Alexander B. Magnus was succeed in farm ownership and management by his son, Alexander Benzine Magnus Jr., b. 3 Mar 1926, d. 21 Aug 2002.