architect Jesse A. Barloga
1129 N Main St. #2 (Apartment) – architect Jesse A. Barloga
Exterior of Apartment building at 1129 N Main St. All photographs from Zillow.com
Apartment #2 has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, rents for $850./month (in 2018), and was designed by Architect Jesse A. Barloga.
With thanks to Jeff Aulik for letting us know about these pictures.
4614 Spring Creek Rd. – architect: Barloga
Source: Photo circa 1970; Marty Mangas and Dick Marsh
Architect: Jesse A. Barloga; Commission #499; Commissioned by Gilbert Rogers
“Woman’s Club To Vote on $20,000 Building” – April 1938
Source: Rockford Morning Star, Wednesday April 6, 1938
2304 Harlem Blvd. – Barloga, architect
Source: All pictures are from Zillow.com
Special thanks to Jeff Aulik for calling attention to the photographs.
3505 Brookview Rd. – 2017 (Zillow.com photo) Barloga
Source of Photo: www.zillow.com c/o Jeff Aulik
3505 Brookview Rd., designed in 1928 by architect Jesse A. Barloga
Picture from Zillow.com
Previous residents include Mr. and Mrs. Roger Knutsson (1955 – 1959 at least) and Dorothy Knutsson (1996)
1834 Parkview Rd. – Jesse A. Barloga, architect
1834 Parkview Rd., Architect: Jesse A. Barloga Commission #455 Commissioned by Byron C. Marlowe
Built: 1938 Source of photo: Marty Mangas ca. 1970
807 Brown Hills Ct.. – 1927, architect Barloga
photograph from realtor’s sale ad in Rockford Register Star; address confirmed on Google Maps, Barloga and address confirmed on Rockford Art Museum “Identified Barloga Commissions as of 12-1-1987”
Source: Rockford Register Star, Sunday, January 18, 2004
Online tour and both URLs invalid in 2016
Source of Kelly ad: Rockford Register Star, Sunday, Oct. 26, 2003
House originally designed by architect Jesse A. Barloga for Joseph P. Muller, secretary for Union Dairy.
Sold May 2009, for $235,000.
835 Park Ave., Beloit – architect Jesse Barloga
Source of photo: Jeff Aulik, 2016
835 Park Ave., Beloit architect: Jesse A. Barloga
1624 Westchester Dr., built 1938 – architect Jesse A. Barloga
1624 Westchester Sr., designed by architect Jesse A. Barloga in 1938
Commission #450, Commissioned by Misses Amy and Ruth Hollem
Source of Photo: Marty Mangas, ca. 1970