Source: Rockford Morning Star Aug. 15, 1968
1951 City Directory lists address as 230 Spring Creek Rd.
The house was sold in March 1952, and Mrs. Erma C. Hall, widow of Roy Hall, was given 60 days to vacate.
The house was later razed to build the Cloverleaf at Spring Creek and North Second St.
Source: Rockford Register-Republic March 13, 1952