Flowers By Connie

Charles Boettcher, architect, and Ray Scandroli, Scandroli Construction made the shop

The light fixtures on the street were from the old Jefferson Street Bridge

The original house was built by Aaron Marcellus, who came to Rockford in 1854

 

 

Source: Register Star “Metro”,  02/22/1979

Flowers By Connie

Flowers By Connie

806 North Main Street

Owner, Constance Tremulis

Circa 1854 it was the Aaron Marcellus mansion

The building survived a fire in 1867 at the Anderson Building at 803 North Church Street

Flowers By Connie, 806 North Main Street
Flowers By Connie, 806 North Main Street

 

Source:  “Rockford: 1920 and Beyond” by Eric A. Johnson,  R977.331  J669r, Page 66, Rockford Public Library Local History Collection