Rockford Office Supply House – 2013

Rockford Office Supply House, 119 S. Main St., Rockford; Curtis and Jennifer Scribner, owners

“Established in 1909, the business still operates out of the original building on South Main Street.”

4 photographs, including 1 of Curtis and Jennifer Scribner

“Rockford Office Supply opened in 1909, in the historic Chick House, which was built in 1857.”

Source: Northwest Quarterly magazine, Summer/Fall 2013 pp 259-260