South Main St., 3rd South of city Limits, west side of South Main: William J. Cole, retired
Source: 1889-90 Rockford City Directory
Same Address, also A S T Ogilby, milkman, agent of Humane Society, resides west side of Main St., 3rd South of City Limits
Preparing Main St. for a downtown mall in 1974. Store at photo right is D.J. Stewart’s.
Source of photo: “Rockford Rocked” on www.facebook.com
“Plans of Rockford Architect Selected for Masonic Home.” to build on John T. LaForge site on So. Main St.
Architect Charles W. Bradley, with assistance from Harold S. Bradley and Norman Bradley.
Source: Rockford Morning Star Dec. 14, 1921
Rockford Museum, Dr. E. C. Dunn, prop., Ticknor’s Hall, So. Main st., West of River
Source: 1876 Brainerd’s Rockford City Directory